Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday's Things 11/4/10




• I love the sight of
Kids walking around the neighborhood trick-or-treating.

There were so many cute and original costumes!


• I love the sound of
Our dryer going off.

It means we have a way to clean and dry our clothes.
I'm very thankful for that!




• I love the feel of
A satisfied belly.

There are too many who go without, and I know I'm blessed.




• I love the taste of
Pork tenderloin cooked like a roast in the crock pot.

We had it for dinner Tuesday, and the leftovers
will be enjoyed in the days to follow.



• I love the smell of
Pumpkin lattes.

Coffee with pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon is delicious!


• I'm thankful for
My grandparents who just celebrated their 67th Anniversary.

I love you Grandpa & Grandma!





Who is your favorite comedian?

- I like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Daniel Tosh, Robin Williams, Amy Sedaris…

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin