Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday's Things 12/30/10




• I love the sight of
Handmade ornaments from nieces & nephews.

I love them, thank you!



• I love the sound of
A steady rain hitting the roof.

It's been dry here for a while, so the rain has been nice.






• I love the feel of

Getting lots of laundry & housework done after vacation.

Just in time for the New Year!



• I love the taste of
Mock Toffee.

You know the kind. Brown sugar & butter caramelized
then poured over saltine crackers with chocolate & nuts.
Mmm.




• I love the smell of
Towels right out of the dryer.

Clean & fluffy!



• I'm thankful for
My parents having a safe trip back home.

It was great to spend time with J's family as well as mine.





Do you make resolutions for the new year?

- I want to make a point of eating things that are local, fresh & unprocessed (if possible), and more healthy for J and I.


- I also want to get back into a regular exercise habit. Not necessarily to lose weight, but for my health.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin