Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday's Things 12/9/10




• I love the sight of
Christmas lights all over the neighborhood.

The glow from houses adds such a welcome feeling.


• I love the sound of
Old classic Christmas songs on the radio.

Bing Crosby, Gene Autry, Andy Williams, Brenda Lee..
.




• I love the feel of

Warm socks and sweaters.

It's chilly out!



• I love the taste of
Soup with grilled cheese sandwiches.

Just right for the colder weather.



• I love the smell of
Candy canes.

Sweet peppermint!


• I'm thankful for
The true reason for this holiday season.

It's not just about gifts.





Do you like to cook or bake?

- Thankfully I enjoy both, and it can be fun!

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin