Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday's Things 2/10/11




• I love the sight of
People getting excited and cheering their team on.


Who did you want to win the Super Bowl?.



• I love the sound of
Show-tunes while I work.

They bring back some great memories of when I was in theater.



• I love the feel of

Curling up with a good book and a warm blanket.

Cold or rainy days seem to make it better.




• I love the taste of
Chocolate covered fruit.

Cherries, raspberries, blueberries & strawberries
.




• I love the smell of
Fresh bread baking in the oven.

It wafts through the house.




• I'm thankful for
Funny Super Bowl commercials.

There's nothing better than laughter.





Do you remember any of your childhood birthdays?

- I can remember a few.

- For one I was either 3 or 5 and my mom made a circus/clown cake with little fat cupcake clowns for each child at the party. Awesome!

- Two others I can vaguely remember are of a Wonder Woman cake and a few years later a Barbie cake.


- I also remember playing "Suitcase Race" where we had suitcases filled with dress-up clothes. The goal was to put on every piece of clothing, hats, gloves, etc and quickly race to the other side of the room to your teammates. Take off the items and then pack them back up again. It could vary each time we played by having a certain path to take, but it was always fun!

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

went for the Packers, but can't say they were my team. and as for the smell of bread, my house will be experiencing that this afternoon!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin