Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday's Things 6/30/11




• I love the sight of
Big puffy clouds

They look so light and pretty in the bright blue sky.


• I love the sound of
Oldies on the radio

It reminds me of my childhood.


• I love the feel of

Fluffing the sheets

A nice cool "breeze" of air, and then the sheet floating down.


• I love the taste of
Popsicles

They're especially good on a hot day.





• I love the smell of
BBQ


Smoky, spicy & sometimes a little sweet.


• I'm thankful for
Sweet, thoughtful parents and in-laws.

J and I are so blessed!

2 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

and soon they will be sweet and thoughtful grandparents!

Hol said...

Very true!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin