Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday's Things 6/23/11




• I love the sight of
Tons of tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure we'll need to give some away. :)


• I love the sound of
Our baby's heartbeat.

Yes, I cried... but mostly giggled.


• I love the feel of

Sand in between my toes.

Sometimes it's squeaky, fine or even coarse.


• I love the taste of
Chicken Enchilada Casserole.

Creamy, spicy & yum!



• I love the smell of
Pink bubblegum.


Bazooka or Big League Chew have the best scent.


• I'm thankful for
Having a job.

Too many still don't.

1 thoughtful comments:

Jason said...

Hearing your baby's heartbeats is one of the best things ever! So excited for you!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin