Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Almost

Our daughter is almost 4 months old, and in her short time here she's already experienced quite a bit.

Her great grandfather, my grandpa, died in February and sadly at only 6 weeks old she never got to meet him in person.

That still hurts my heart.


There's no doubt that I will tell her all about him. His great hugs. That he loved crossword puzzles. How his eyes would twinkle when he smiled. Times he'd playfully keep a hold of your hand after a family prayer. How he was a WWII Veteran.

Oh those stories!


I miss you "Pepa" and am so sorry I didn't get to visit you again one last time. I'm sad you didn't get to meet your newest great granddaughter face to face, but I imagine you can see her now.

Are your eyes twinkling?



Now our little girl has experienced her first Easter and even attended a wedding. Always interested in taking everything in, she seemed to like the colors, lights and music.

At the wedding reception she enjoyed the Mariachi band that was serenading each table. As much as I love music, I have a feeling she will grow up having an appreciation of it as well.

J and I can hardly believe how much "the little" has grown from a fragile little sleepy infant, into an alert, curious and strong baby. Each day she learns or tries something new.

She's almost rolling over and giggling.


Every day she amazes us and reminds us how blessed by God we are to have her.

2 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

Thanks for the update.

Chris H said...

She is indeed just gorgeous, I love seeing photos of her on Facebook.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin