Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday's Things 5/30/13





• I love the sight of
The ground after a rain.

Clean, renewed.


• I love the sound of
Ice dropping into the bin in our freezer.

It means we have power & the ability to keep food cold.


• I love the feel of

Pulling our daughter in her wagon.

She loves riding and watching the world around her.

• I love the taste of
Hamburgers with squash and green beans.

Juicy burgers with fresh vegetables. Yum!


• I love the smell of
Vanilla.

Slightly warm, sweet, comforting.


• I'm thankful for
Feeling nervous about a class I'm teaching, but I know it will all be okay.

I trust that God will guide and use me to teach the women in the class.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin