Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday's Things 7/4/13





• I love the sight of
Red white and blue colors flying.

In neighborhoods, at businesses, on clothing.


• I love the sound of
Fireworks.

Only near, and on July 4th though.
Two weeks before is a little much, especially when you're trying to sleep.


• I love the feel of

Dancing with my daughter before making dinner.

It helps get the fussies out and we can have fun together.


• I love the taste of
Poached eggs on toast.

Filling, warm, tasty.


• I love the smell of
Firecrackers & sparklers.

That sulfury smoke brings back good memories.


• I'm thankful for
Our freedoms, and those who fought for them.

Our grandfathers, an uncle, a father.

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

Happy Fourth! And keep dancing!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin