Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2007

All This Can Be Yours!

I heart The Body Shop and Vera Bradley!

Do you?

If so, click away and head on over to Pinks & Blues Girls.
You can enter to win:

The Body Shop’s "Coconut Body Butter" - it smells yummy and would be perfect for summer!

Wait that's not all...

Vera Bradley's “Little Betsy” purse. You also get the Vera Bradley coin purse along with it. How awesome!


While you're at it check out Sheena, The Body Shop consultant. She has all the Body Shop products you love, and great sales you can't miss out on.

1 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

A cool/awesome chica here at work bought me some new stuff from Bath & Body Works over the weekend and gave it to me today! I was sooo dang excited and could use it with being all alone right now and not feeling my best (sinuses). It is a new smell that I have never seen there before and I would tell you what it is except I took it home at lunch. It is so yummy and she gave me a body splash and bubble bath. I am so loved. :)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin