Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Welcome Levi!

My friend and fellow blogger, Jenn, had the cutest little boy recently. He is a doll and his sweet big brother, Caleb, loves to "help" mom and dad out.

Isn't that cute? (Jenn, I'll take this down if you would like.)

Take a look at little Levi's baby announcement that I made, and then check out Jenn's blog. She writes some very nice things.

Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Levi still gets his nights and days confused, so this has been really difficult on Jenn, especially with sleep.

2 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

What a bunch of cuties! At first, I thought the baby was your sisters and I thought wow, she had that baby dang fast!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

CUTE!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin