Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

Bella Movie Program

This is a demo ticket for Bella. (We did not create this.)

Last week I worked on creating a program with another designer, for the award winning movie, Bella. We received the finished piece back from the printer today, and I was able to take two copies home with me to put in my portfolio. The show will have a private screening and party this weekend. I hope it goes well for everyone involved.




Bella, is a romantic drama by Mexican director Alejandro Monteverde. The story is about two people whose lives are about to be changed forever. They realize that sometimes it takes losing it all to appreciate what truly matters.

The movie stars Eduardo Verastegui (Chasing Papi) and Emmy winner, Tammy Blanchard (The Good Shepherd). This is a touching story about life, relationships and our ability to love in the face of the unexpected.

"The director, Monteverde, is a University of Texas film school graduate. He won awards at four film festivals for his first short film Bocho, and seven awards for his second film Waiting for Trains."

"His first feature film, Bella has won the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival. Many other films that have won this award (Chariots of Fire, Life is Beautiful, American Beauty and Hotel Rwonda) have gone on to win Oscars. Bella also won the prestigious Legacy Award by the Smithsonian, as well as an award by the White House for its positive contributions to the arts and culture." (Quotes from the Bella invitation.)

This is a promotional postcard for the movie. (We did not create this.)

3 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

Wow! Looks like a great moive, and that is so awesome that you put this together. :) When you're all famous I am so going to say I know you.

Hol said...

To clarify: I didn't create the items (images) that I have in this post. The program I/we created, is going to be handed out to everyone who attends the party this weekend. (I really didn't have a good way of showing it on here, but that's okay.)

glee said...

I can't imagine how you do what you are so good at doing! I'm glad there are creative people like you who can come up with original ideas. I hope the reaction to your creative efforts for this movie are positive!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin