Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Page 123 Meme

I've been seeing this meme going around lately, and thought it might be interesting to do.

The rules:
  1. Pick up the book nearest you (of at least 123 pages).
  2. Open it to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the next three sentences.
  5. Tag someone.

The book that was nearest me is Blue Balliett's Chasing Vermeer.

It was next to my desk, as a reminder to start reading it. I believe my mom gave it to me last Christmas (signed by the author awesomely enough). It had been packed in a box full of books that we don't have a bookcase for yet.

Blue Balliett's Chasing Vermeer, page 123, sentences 6 to 8:

He dialed Petra's number and told her the news. "I can't help remembering Fort's stories about people who vanished into thin air, sometimes from the same area. You don't think this could be anything like that, do you?"

I've tagged:
Glee, Ky, and Nicole, because I'm interested to see what you're reading.

1 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

I actually have about 40 books sitting on the floor by my bed that are "next in line". But, I will do this tonight with the book I am reading right now. Not much else to do since THE TV IS STILL BROKEN. :(

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin