Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

Take A Gander

I have some new work posted on my business blog.

Sweet. It's about time.

I really don't know how many of you take a look at it anyway, but I'm going to try and start posting more information and articles.

[Hmm, we'll see if that happens.]


The newest package design has been in the works for a while. You might remember some of my sketches and vector illustrations. Those were all in preparation for the package itself.

Yes, even the animals. They were an idea that morphed into the fruit and vegetables.


The advertisement took a couple days. Not to create, of course.

Actually, it's a pretty simple design. That is what was needed and requested. Nothing fancy or overworked. Plain and to the point.

Done, and done. I aim to please.

Trade magazines don't usually have overly detailed advertisements. I admit, I have seen a few, but they are normally difficult to read or feel crammed full of too many things.



So, who do you know that needs some design work? I'd be appreciative if you passed my name along, and showed them my blog and website.

Referrals work wonders! Thank you.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin