Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Up With Blogger?

Well my dear readers, I had a post planned for today and it has been put on hold.

It's not that I can't write, but mostly because this particular piece I had wanted to write was about pictures, and it talked specifically about them. You know, citing similarities and differences.

Here is the problem I'm having. Blogger will not let me add any photos/images to my post.

Let me clarify. I can add some, while others I can not. They're all the right format, color, and size, so I'm unsure why Blogger is being picky. I even tried with some old images that I used in past posts. Nada. They didn't work this time, even though they did 1 month ago.

Grrrrr.

I know a few people have also been having this problem, this week, last week, and possibly even before that.

What's up?




Dearest Blogger (especially the technicians and programmers),

Would you please fix this issue? Soon? Maybe you have already noticed the bug. Maybe not. I hope it's the former.

Do you like having thousands millions of people visit your site and use it? I would suggest that you keep it up and running smoothly, so these same people will stay, and suggest it to their friends and family. That gives you the potential of having millions, upon millions... maybe even billions of users.

I haven't checked your stats, so maybe you already are in the millions. If so, congrats! Just the same, please, please from the bottom of my bloggy heart, fix this glitch. Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Thank you! Your attention to this minor problem would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Bloggonista Hol

3 thoughtful comments:

glee said...

Blogs without pictures are usually pretty boring. I agree. Blogger, get your act together. I have problems posting pictures, but that is just me. Hol, you know what you are doing! It scares me to think YOU are having problems!

Marcia said...

I haven't tried any pictures today, but could you get them to fix the spell checker too?

mommiebear2 said...

I have had that issue as well as it not letting me spell check any of my posts, hence the misspelled words in the most recent posts.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin