Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Answer This

Why does one hour difference in time, make such an impact?
Seriously.


This morning was difficult. We didn't stay up too late, and didn't get up extra early either. For reals. So what's the big deal?


It's like I'm physically in one time zone, and my mind and body have serious jet lag in another. Okay, I'm exaggerating.


Still, it's 11:30 pm and I'm not tired. Must. go. to. bed.



Oh, and one more thing...
It's "daylight saving time". There's no S after saving.

Just giving you all a hard time. *wink*

2 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

Huh, I think I have always said "savings". ;)

Ann(ie) said...

I never roll very well with the whole Spring Forward thing.
*owie*

Now the fall back I dig. ;)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin