Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss me...

I'm Irish.

Okay, not 100% Irish.

Actually, I know that I'm a little bit Irish, Scottish, and probably have some other things thrown in there for good measure.

[wink]

Tabhair póg dom, is Éireannach mé (kiss me, I'm Irish)

sláinte (cheers)

Legend of Saint Patrick

Good St. Patrick traveled far, to teach God's Holy Word
And when he came to Erin's sod, a wondrous thing occurred
He plucked a shamrock from the earth and held it in His hand
To symbolize the Trinity that all might understand
The first leaf for the Father
And the second for the Son
The third leaf for the Holy Spirit
All three of them in one.


Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit!
(Happy St. Patrick's Day! - in Irish Gaelic)





The Dubliners - The Rocky Road to Dublin




Dropkick Murphys - Shipping Up to Boston




The Corrs - Lough Erin Shore




Flogging Molly - What's Left of the Flag


I hope you enjoyed the different styles of Irish and Irish-American music. Have a wonderful day!

Eireann go Brach! (Ireland Forever!)

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin