Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 Things - 4/23/08



5 Things - 4/23/08


• I love the sight of

Our pup, laying with her legs stretched out behind her.

• I love the sound of

J and I laughing out loud at a movie.

• I love the feel of

Getting a couple projects completed and sent off for approval.
[sigh of relief]

• I love the taste of

Fresh pineapple that we cut ourselves.
(We actually ate the whole thing in two days!)


• I love the smell of

Juicy strawberries in the fridge.

1 thoughtful comments:

Kevin Charnas said...

Why IS seeing our pups with their legs out-stretched behind them so lovely?? I feel the same way. And I think that Will does as well.

But why?

Is it because they seem happy and content with life to just lie like that??

I dunno?

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin