Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Am I Heartless?


Mean? Insensitive? I don't think so!

Kira likes a test. She needs the mental challenge to keep from being bored. Her breed, and her basic instinct is to work, even if she doesn't always act like she enjoys it.

This little miss ma'am is stubborn.
I have no idea where she gets it from. *wink*



Kira can handle a little treat torture temptation with the best of them. The best being, well other dogs and of course Aussies. I'm not partial am I?

Now then, trying to have her sit still long enough for me to place one on her head. That challenge has been met with major opposition, and frustration. All parties included.


She kept looking at me like, "What in the world are you doing Mom?"
Seriously.

What. on. this. good. green. Earth. would possess you to do such a thing?

Let's think. I'm trying to work and you little lady, continue to nudge my back with your nose. You do not want to go outside. Don't need to potty. You just crave attention.

The "look" melted my heart.

So, I loved on her and decided she needed a little treat and a task.


Oh, don't let those innocent blue eyes fool you.

She has a wild streak, and it's a mile wide!

Case and point.


Oh the ink! I should have given her a canvas - had I known. Maybe we could have hung it somewhere in the house.

You know, I've heard of elephants and cats that paint. Maybe we could have a dog that spatters ink. I bet it would make boukou bucks. Crazy.


I call this "Soil de Pup". Get it?
Soiled Pup.

[weak laugh]

Makes me think of Pollock. Oh wait, maybe Warhol? It's messy and looks abstract, so they both fit, but I like it.

Bring your dog to us and we'll have it trained in Art Nouveau, Rokoko, Dada, Impressionism, and Expressionism. Whew, there's some art history courses that didn't go to waste. Thank you Profs Sadler, and Green.

We love our little stinker girl, even when she challenges us.

I'm going to see if she can create some Cubist work soon. Maybe like Picasso's "blue period", since it would look good in our bedroom.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin