Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh The Places I've Been



create your own map


Wow, 45% of the USA isn't too bad. Yes, it cuts off part of the map.

You can tell where I grew up and visited (in the Midwest), and then where I ended up (down South).

I would like to visit Cali, Wyoming, and a handful of places in between. I bet J and I could find some wonderful backpacking spots.

I was actually talking with a client today about her travels. She and her girlfriends have been to 26 states in the past 20 years. One trip they took was through six states in seven days!

Someday, if J and I made our way to the East Coast, I would like to go to Maine and Vermont in Autumn. I bet it would be beautiful.

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Me, too. Maine is high up on my list!! It cut off my map, too. hrmmmmph.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin