Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5 Things - 5/21/08



5 Things - 5/21/08


• I love the sight of

The pictures of our family members around our house.

• I love the sound of

Our coffee pot beeping when it's finished brewing.

• I love the feel of

Counting down the days before a vacation.
(23 days, 22 hours, 29 minutes and 40 seconds)

• I love the taste of

Fresh produce from a garden.
I hope to have my own someday soon.

• I love the smell of

Classic cars.
Old cars have a very distinct smell to me, and I love it. I think it's
from the vinyl interiors over time, combined with oil and grease.

1 thoughtful comments:

Biddy said...

you are so so right about the smell of classic cars!

my grandaddy was a collector so i know exactly what you are talking about!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin