Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We now return you...

to our regularly scheduled program already in progress.


"The cow says, 'moo'."


Do you ever have days, or weeks that make your brain feel like mush? I did do, and I'm pretty sure we all have those moments. Last week, especially Friday was such a time.

I just wanted to veg out, and let my little head unwind. I ended up watching The Goonies (one of J and my all time favorite movies). "Ruth, Ruth, Ruth, Baby... Ruth?"


Here is the new site I designed, brought to you by the letter B and the number 3.

Baby Banquet

My client had a great turnout at the trade show, selling 42 units on Saturday. As time goes on, we will probably modify and tweak the web site, but it is currently working and they are taking orders.

Have a great day everyone! I'm looking forward to playing Bunco tonight.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin