Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Jenn tagged me for this one.

8 Things I am passionate about:

1. God
2. My husband
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Graphic Design and other forms of art
6. Taking care of and helping other people
7. Making people feel welcome in my home
8. Cooking/baking


8 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Have children
2. Guide my children to love and know God
3. Go to Ireland, Scotland, Italy... lots of places.
4. Read the Bible cover to cover (I agree with Jenn about this one!)
5. Have grandchildren (eventually)
6. Visit Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, The Redwoods, Mt. Rushmore, The Grand Canyon...
7. Send my children to college
8. See a Red Wing's game in person


8 Things I often say:

1. I love you.
2. What do you want for dinner?
3. Thank you.
4. You're my cutie!
5. What time will you be home so I know when to start dinner?
6. Sit. Lay down.
7. Hey Kira-boo.
8. Go potty. (To Kira of course.)


8 Books I have read lately:

1. The Bible
2. Grace For The Moment
3-8. I haven't actually finished a book in a while.


8 Movies I have watched 8 times or more:

1. The Goonies
2. Ghostbusters
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4. Back To The Future
5. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
6. Star Wars
7. Cinderella
8. Clue


8 People I am tagging:

Glee
Ky (if you have time... I know tests and graduation are much more important!)
Marcia
Annie
Biddy
You!

2 thoughtful comments:

Burcham Family said...

I had a feeling you wouldn't tag me - probably cause I wouldn't ever get around to doing it :) I hope your vacation is super fun!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for playing along! I actually picked up a fiction book today and took it to the gym with me. When I couldn't remember the last book I read, I decided it was time to start one! I'm going on a plane next week (BY MYSELF!!), so I'll have two whole hours to read and relax and not worry about kids screaming/crying and/or dirty diapers. :-)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin