Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Weekend is Here!

It's Friday, and that makes J and I one week closer to our "fun filled family vacation". Wheee!



No, we're not going to "Wally World".
Just Florida, and not even to Disney.



I'm serious, yet making a slight reference to the National Lampoon's vacation movies. I hope we can have half as much fun as the Griswolds do! They're always so much fun!

Eddie?!



Thankfully we'll be lacking Cousin Eddie and his antics of course!





Well, yesterday's airing of Great Day Houston didn't turn out quite as I had expected. My client, L was on the show, however she was sitting in the front row and they let her mention the product and barely much else. I'm sure it was a bit disappointing for her, but she still got some exposure on TV. That was good at least.

I would post the video segment, however I have been unable to even watch it from the Great Day Houston web site. I think they are having technical difficulties. Oh well. Maybe another time.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! We're off to watch "Hot Fuzz" again, because it's our new favorite funny/odd movie. (Warning: It's not for children, or those who are bothered by blood, or British/English humor. Rated R.)

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooh! I'll bet you are SO excited!!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin