Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 Things - 8/28/08

Here's where the original "Wednesday's Five Things" moved.
I now give you


5 Things - 8/28/08


• I love the sight of

New tile and a new bathroom cabinet/counter.
I'll share pictures once everything is installed.
We're still missing commodes. Eek!


• I love the sound of

Hearing my nephew say "thank you" for his rain boots.

• I love the feel of

Accomplishing a big project and having a satisfied, happy client.

• I love the taste of

"THE TEXICAN"

Chicken or beef cheese steak with grilled onions,
mozzarella, Queso and lots of sliced jalapenos.
(Okay, take a few off, but you must have some.)


• I love the smell of

Big League Chew bubble gum.
(Thinking about it makes my mouth water.)

1 thoughtful comments:

Burcham Family said...

I understand your "under construction" lifestyle. We have been doing the same things too. It looks great!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin