Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Have You Read This?

There is a chance some of you already know about this. You may have read about it, or heard something on the news. It's even possible I heard it mentioned, although I don't recall when or where.


I now know the horrible story, and I will never forget it.


The Girl in The Window is probably one of the saddest stories I have ever heard about. It brought me to tears more than once. First out of sadness and anger. Later the same tears were replaced by those of compassion and gratitude.


I will go ahead and warn you that the article is upsetting and heart wrenching, but it does have a "happy ending". I will let you decide if you want to read it or not.


It is about a little girl who literally went through hell, to arrive at the place where she is now. Praise God that there were people who finally helped, who weren't afraid. A family who took her in as their own and who love her unconditionally. I pray that the biological mother abuser, will never again be allowed to harm another human being, let alone someone who is her own child. I pray the mother gets the help she so desperately needs, whether mental or physical.


The Girl in The Window - article

The Girl in The Window
- audio and photos

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin