Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

Heart of a Servant?

I really enjoyed reading this, and I know a few of you might as well. Do you think one candidate has acted as more of a servant than the other? No, it's not our place to "judge". I'm not trying to do that. Just wondering what your thoughts were.

I'm also not going to get into where I stand because that's not what this blog is about. Honestly, I'm tired of all the bickering and slander. Enough is enough. Just get on with it. When will all the candidates stop trying to find dirt on the other party and just run for office? That goes for all involved. Each side has at least one or two politicians who would make us wonder if they had a pulse. It's fine to take a stand for the things you believe in, but quit rubbing other people's noses in it because they don't feel the same as you. Ever hear of freedom? As in free speech? Freedom of religion? I suggest they reread the Constitution and remember what this country was founded on.

So back to the other post I linked to. I appreciated their insight. The way they admire both candidates and view it all differently than just based on a few "key" issues. I have to agree. Both candidates have strengths and weaknesses, and no I'm not even talking about their running mates.

So when you do vote. Don't just vote for a party. That's probably one of the most dangerous things you could do. Vote on each candidate, whether that is for President, Judge, Governor, Mayor, or Senate. Take the time to make good decisions. The future of our nation, states, counties, cities and townships depend on it.

Oh, please vote.


If you don't, I don't want to hear you complaining about who was elected for your City Council, State Senate, or the President. You'll just need to keep your lips zipped until the next election. Tough cookies for you.

We're all in this together.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin