Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Quick Monday Post

I'm about to go make some pie dough, so this is a quick post to let you know what I've been up to with my graphic design business.

Here are some of the new things I have worked on. They are pretty varied, but were enjoyable to design. I'm currently working on some legal forms for a client. These forms may not give much room for being creative, but they help pay the bills. [wink]

After Thanksgiving the same client should have a twenty page form for me to create and typeset. That is after they receive the copy from their lawyer, and then send it on to me.

Need some work done? Contact me on my HRD Design website, or on my HRD Design blog.

2 thoughtful comments:

glee said...

Your designs are phenomenal! I can't believe I'm actually related to someone so talented!

Rock on!

Hol said...

Thank you Glee! I appreciate your compliments. I feel the same way when I hear you sing. Your voice is amazing, and I've always enjoyed listening to you.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin