Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Finally Complete!

Waah haaa ha ha! My plot to take over the... um, right. Never mind that. I have no idea what that was about. I'd never plot to take over anything. Yeeeah.

Soo, what I meant to say was that our 2008 Christmas card is complete.

[mumbles to self, "it's about time"]

J and I haven't had a chance to take a new picture. Maybe we just haven't made time. Since we liked our photo from last year so much, I think it will work this year as well. Honestly we don't look any different. Do we? My hair has grown back to about the same length after cutting it a bit shorter in October. Know what that means ? It's time to get it cut again. Yes sirree bob!


I have other designs for you to peruse as well. Take a look at them on my business blog and make sure to hit 'Previous Entries' at the bottom to see more.

Like one? All of them? None? Let me know. Unable to decide between one or two? I can tailor the designs and colors to your liking, and add one of your own photos. Have an idea but need someone to create it for you? Just ask and see what HRD Design can do for you. I offer full design, printing, and delivery if needed.

Please give me feedback on the posts if you would, I'd appreciate it.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin