Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here's a little something

I made for you. Yes you! Isn't that nice of me? Now why would I go do a thing like that?

This is a thank you to all my clients, past and present, and to those of you in the future. You are all welcome to download a copy. Word of mouth is the best referral! I appreciate anyone you can direct my way.


Enjoy the 12-month desktop calendar that I designed.



Here is all you need to do:

1. Download the pdf file from the HRD Design home page
2. Print on your desktop printer
3. Cut out each month's page along the guides
4. use an empty CD jewel case as a stand


Voila! That's it. Instant, stylish calendar for your desk or kitchen counter.

Plus, it's free for your personal use.




All images, text and files are property of HRD Design © 2009

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin