Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another "about me" post

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is from one of my mother's friends.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Sunday after watching a father baptize his son. Very touching.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Cursive - no. Print - yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
If I'm going to eat lunch meat: Hickory Smoked Turkey, or Peppered Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet. Unless you count Kira as a child. ;)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. Who wouldn't? (See #7)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Now why would I ever do that? Yes, of course. (See #6)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think I'd skydive before bungee jumping. I don't like the idea of having my legs/hips jarred so roughly.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmm I like lots of cereal. Life, Kix, Wheat Chex, Trix (the original kind), Cheerios...

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Usually.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Too many! Coffee, Cookies 'N Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cherry Garcia...

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile and eyes.

14. RED OR PINK?
Red goes well with my eyes and hair, but over the past few years I like pink more than I ever use to.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm indecisive and sometimes I take things too personally.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family. None of them live very close, and can't visit often.

17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black. I had a meeting with a client today.

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
CSI on TV

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Violet or Jungle Green (I always loved those shades).

20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bread baking, clean laundry, vanilla, rain.

21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
After dinner, a small piece of cake.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A client.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey, of course. Go Wings!

24. HAIR COLOR?
Light brown with tones of blond and red.

25. EYE COLOR?
Hazel.

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I just use glasses for working on the computer or reading.

27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Too many! Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Tex-Mex...

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Action, martial art movies, Kung Fu, comedies, cartoons, animations, goofy movies...

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Hellboy II - The Golden Army

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall. Then I'd say summer (these days since I don't get to play in the snow anymore).

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. You can give them and receive them from just about anyone, and they're a cure-all for a bad day.

33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING ?
"Sacred Marriage".

34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Other than my mouse and my hand? Nothing. It's black and has a gel wrist pad.

35. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Some of the Super Bowl with our Life Group. The ladies hung out in the dining room and were able to catch some of the game while we talked and laughed (rather loudly), until the men hushed us. ;)

36. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Laughter, singing, orchestras playing great works by Mozart/Bach/etc., concerts...

37. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

38. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico / Niagara Falls, Canada / Cooperstown, New York / Key West, Florida

39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes.

40 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Pontiac, Michigan.

41. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We met at college.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin