Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chocolate and Steel - My Heart Belongs To...

Hurry and enter to win this cute necklace from Chocolate and Steel. I hope you win, but I also hope I do... so where does that leave us? If you win, maybe you'd let me borrow it. Hmm? Perhaps you plan on giving it to a family member as a gift. Whatever the plan, get yourself over to Chocolate and Steel's site.


All you have to do is visit and comment on which piece(s) you like from Chocolate and Steel before April 23rd.

That's easier said than done.

I like quite a few pieces from the shop. The "Twinkle" star necklace, "Eames Plywood Chair" necklace, "Fine Silver Eames Bird" necklace, and the "Fired Up" ring.

There are so many beautiful pieces to look at. Once you have perused through the shop, you will need to try and make an attempt narrowing it down to one or two things.

[Good luck!]

1 thoughtful comments:

Melissa Burcham said...

I saw your mom and dad this weekend. It took your dad a minute to recognize me, I think! It was great to see them!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin