Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday's Five Things - 3/26/09


Five Things I love - 3/26/09


• I love the sight of

Getting the house ready for Bunco.

• I love the sound of

Big raindrops hitting the roof and ground.

• I love the feel of

Knowing work that I did might make a difference in health care.

A brochure I have been working on is going to be presented before
congress and possibly even President Obama tomorrow today in D.C.
[Sqweeee!]


• I love the taste of

Dried cranberries on top of chicken pasta salad.

• I love the smell of

Peppermint.


What things do you love about today?

6 thoughtful comments:

Burcham Family said...

Congrats on the health care pamphlet. What a cool thing to have on your resume!

glee said...

The health care pamphlet going forward like that is exciting! Congrats!

Okay, now I want your pasta/cranberry recipe!

Chris H said...

I love today:
- the quilt lady who's doing Brylee's quilt for me
- the sunshine
- my freshly washed floors
- my little kids being quiet for once
and finally...
- the chocolate in the bottom drawer.

Hol said...

Thanks Mel and Glee! I haven't heard anything yet about how things went today with Congress. Maybe they'll tell me about it once they get back in town.

Hol said...

Chris - Great list!

I'd love someone who was working on a quilt for me too.

We had rain today but we needed it, so I loved that.

Mmm, chocolate. Yep, that's definitely a love.

Ann(ie) said...

What??? That rocks girlie! I'd love to see it when you can share. I'm in that industry!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin