Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blessed

I'm so thankful for my girlfriends.
They're blessings to me and the many other lives they touch.

We had fun tonight last night. We chatted about work, kids, school, which actors were the cuties on our lists... Jason Statham, Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford (before his fling with Calista Flockhart and the earrring), oh and Mr. McConaughey.

[Wasn't that the point of the evening? No?]

We watched the movie Sahara, starring Matthew while we ate ice cream and apple turnovers. Which I'd like to point out do not contain any calories – especially when you're with good friends. Then later we had a little popcorn during the middle of the movie, and no one batted an eye. (Because again, seriously no calories.)

[Oh yes, you'd like these friends.]

Once the movie was over we talked a bit more. About life, family, and faith. JW had to get back home because sweet little L had a fever and his momma was needed. K, D and I talked for a little while more.

Okay fine. Time got away from us, but it was good.

Thank you K, JW and D! I had fun.
We need to make sure and do this again sometime soon.

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Girlfriends rule. Mine keep me sane. So glad you have fun, love!!!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin