Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday's Five Things - 4/16/09


Five Things I love - 4/16/09


• I love the sight of

Two canvases that I just covered with gesso.
Now I can create new paintings.

• I love the sound of

My mom and dad on the other end of the phone.

• I love the feel of

Being able to open the windows and let the fresh air in.

• I love the taste of

Teriyaki Chicken with noodles.

• I love the smell of

Line dried laundry.
I really need a clothesline now.


What are you thankful for?

2 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

teryaki chicken has seriously been such a HUGE craving for me lately!!!! mmmmmmmmm.

Burcham Family said...

I remember how much your mom used to hang laundry out to dry. Brings back some good memories!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin