Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Freebie from HRD Design!

Do you find that you need to schedule things in your busy life? How about planning the week's meals ahead of time? – I do, and I think most of my friends do as well.

That's why I decided to design something that would be helpful for you, and me. Yes, really. I started to create a new version of my weekly meal planner and came up with this.


Take a look at the HRD Design blog where you can download a brand-spankin'-new, never before seen meal planner.

I'm also including a direct link to the planner here, but I'd still love it if you visited my design blog and spread the word. Thank you!


It's free for personal use, and even has a few colors to choose from. You can print them all and switch from week to week, or pick your favorite color and use it.


For ease of use:

I suggest laminating it so you can use a dry-erase marker, or slip the planner into a plastic 3-ring binder sheet (which will work like lamination). Then you can stick it to your fridge with magnets and relax knowing you just made things easier for yourself.


Enjoy the planner, and please let me know what you think about it in the comments. The comments on the HRD Design blog are currently not working (I'm trying to sort that out).

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

That is too cool, love. Thank you and HAPPY EASTER!! We need to talk birth announcements soon. :) xo.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin