Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

So That's Where The Wild Things Are!

Have you seen this yet?



I remember reading Where The Wild Things Are, and really enjoying it. My hope is that Director, Spike Jonze doesn't stray too far from Maurice Sendak's version of the classic children's story.

Do you remember Where The Wild Things Are?

I can recall how I though Max was such a bad little boy. He was being disobedient, so his mom sent him to bed without supper. He pouted, got mad, and ended up creating his own world – a forest inhabited by wild creatures who eventually crown Max as their king.

The live action movie is set to be released on October 16th, 2009.
I can't wait!

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

I loved that book. That might actually be a movie mateo and I will agree on!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin