Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday's Five Things- 4/30/09


Five Things I love - 4/30/09


• I love the sight of

A flooded street, finally draining.

• I love the sound of

Rain hitting the roof.
Except when it leaks in from the windowsills.

• I love the feel of

Getting a big hug from J.

• I love the taste of

Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys.
It's cereal
that we eat for dessert.

• I love the smell of

Right after a rain.


What do you love today?

2 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

I love waking up to the sound of rain. Must be me Seattle roots!! ;) Then I like it to stop raining by 10 and to be nice and sunny. I'm not hard to please at all!!

Burcham Family said...

Hey! I just looked at some of your old school pics on facebook. I love them!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin