Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday's Five Things - 5/14/09

Five Things I love - 5/14/09


• I love the sight of

Making a new header for a friend's blog.


• I love the sound of

Birds singing in the trees.


• I love the feel of

Making J dinner to go for his softball games.


• I love the taste of

Fresh sun tea.

• I love the smell of

Oats with bananas and pecans.


What are you enjoying this week?

3 thoughtful comments:

glee said...

Fantastic header!

mommiebear2 said...

That header is awesome, maybe I should just hire you to make me a new one........

Hol said...

Thank you Glee & Mommiebear2!

I'm glad you like it. Jenn was out of town when I created it and it was a surprise when I emailed her and told her to check it out. I was thrilled to hear how happy she was with the new header, and the changes I made to her blog colors, text, and layout.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin