Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday's Five Things - 5/28/09


Five Things I love - 5/28/09


• I love the sight of

Getting work forms created, and estimates sent out.


• I love the sound of

A hockey game on TV.
Especially when I can hear familiar commentators
and commercials from where I use to live.


• I love the feel of

A good burn in my muscles after exercising.


• I love the taste of

Vanilla or Chocolate soy milk.

• I love the smell of

Fresh sprigs of mint.


Is there something special that you noticed about today?

2 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

You like soy? My brother and son love soy....I can't seem to get on board!!!

Hol said...

I don't drink it all the time, but it's a nice variation for calcium. J doesn't like it, but that's okay. More for me! ;)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin