Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Three heavy boxes…

of books later and I'm sure there will be a few more.

I don't have any other reference books to pack, aside for a few that may still be boxed in our attic. I do however have some binders, various folders, and client files that need to be boxed up. Thankfully I had gone through the client files a while ago and thinned them out – since I didn't need to keep them any longer.


I don't think I really have a set time frame of how long I hang onto the files. Generally I look through them again a month or two after the project is completed and paid for, then I shred or recycle any unnecessary papers. The sketches or scans of my designs are filed away for future use and reference.

Next up?

Paints, pastels, markers & jewelry supplies.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin