Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday's Things 3/11/10


Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Freshly vacuumed carpet.

Even if the floors are hard to keep
clean at times it's still satisfying to get done.



• I love the sound of
Thunder in the distance.
It's soothing to me, unless it's a bad storm right overhead.


• I love the feel of
An extremely happy pup loving on us when we get home from work.

She helps dissipate any stress or worry - almost instantly.


• I love the taste of
Homemade macaroni and cheese.

It's warm, creamy and a yummy comfort food.



• I love the smell of
Clean, folded towels.



• I'm thankful for
All the extra work/hours I've been putting in.

It may be stressful and exhausting right now,
but when it's all done this will help with the house.



I'm not anxious about having our taxes done. Are you?
Once they're done I'll be happy, but it's always so nerve-racking.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin