Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

Thursday's Things 4/2/10


Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Moving boxes.

They're literally everywhere.
As I said last week, our third bedroom looks like Tetris.



• I love the sound of
Birds chirping outside.

I was able to keep the doors open for
a little while today, and it was wonderful!



• I love the feel of
Getting ready to see family this weekend for Easter.

I haven't seen my Sister, brother-in-law, nephew and niece in for-e-ver!


• I love the taste of
Onion rings.

Even though I know they're not good for me.
We rarely have any, so once in a great while isn't too bad.



• I love the smell of
Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

They were worth the work. Yum!



• I'm thankful for
Having a tentative closing date in a couple weeks.

Things are moving quickly, and I pray they continue to go smoothly.



Do you like sweets, or would you rather have something salty?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin