Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday's Things 4/8/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Our nephew Z and niece A playing outside.

It was wonderful being able to visit with them again after so long.



• I love the sound of
Family together on Easter morning.

We were able to enjoy watching the kids open their goodies.



• I love the feel of
Getting hugs and kisses from my niece and nephew.

Especially when my niece runs up to me and give me
a hug, and I hadn't seen her since she was a baby.

 

 • I love the taste of
BBQ from Billy Bob's.

I once assumed that all BBQ in Texas was good,
but that's not always the case. This was some really good BBQ!



• I love the smell of
Easter brunch being cooked.

We all helped out, and that made it even better.



• I'm thankful for
Such loving families.

My family and my In-laws are just as special to me.



What do you do when family gets together? Are there any special traditions that you have?

2 thoughtful comments:

JoeinVegas said...

No family get togethers here - but yours sound enjoyable. Glad you could get back to them.

Hol said...

Thanks for the comment Joe, we did have a nice time. Hopefully my family won't have to wait quite as long before we visit again. ;)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin