Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Work in Progress

Yes, I'm finally changing the design of our blog. It's about time too!

It may take a few days for me to get everything updated, but I've started. At least I was able to get the masthead and background done. Now on to matching the link colors and getting images for my sidebars and widgets. That's going to take a little work, but it won't be too much trouble.

For now, just try not to pay attention to the overlapping yellow-green areas.

[grin]

If only I could come up with a new logo design for HRD Design, and then rework my site and business cards. Why is it so difficult? Actually, I think I know the answer to that… it's my own site and work so I'm particular picky about it.

Even so, I hope I'll be able to design something that I really think represents me and my business one day soon.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin