Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 28, 2010

Excited!

I can't believe my parents will be here on Wednesday! They kinda surprised us with how soon they are flying in. We knew it would be in July sometime, but didn't quite realize how quickly it would be upon us.

J and I are both excited for them to see our new home (even though we still have quite a bit of work to do). There's a bit of cleaning yet to get done, but it will happen… somehow.

[I should be cleaning the bathtubs right about now. I guess that will get done tomorrow once we're home from work.]

We even got a new Queen sized mattress for the guest room earlier this evening. It's especially nice since we finally have room for it. It gets delivered tomorrow night.

What else? Oh yeah, there's a tropical storm brewing and I'm really praying that it won't turn into a hurricane and head our way. Its current path is south west of us, which would probably still bring a lot of rain. Hmm, the last time my parents were in for July 4th it rained then as well. That's pretty funny since just last year the 4th was dry as a bone. Go figure; my parents weren't here then.

[wink]



I can't wait for J's parents to come back and visit again soon as well. They were able to see the house right before we bought it, so I'm sure it would be fun for them to see it now after we've done a little bit of work.



*Sqweeee!*

That is all.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin