Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday's Things 3/10/11




• I love the sight of
White and purple blooms on trees.


That also means pollen which I'm not so fond of.  ;)



• I love the sound of
Birds flitting about singing.

Before you know it we'll have new little birds learning to fly.



• I love the feel of

Being creative.

Taking photos, drawing, painting, designing, etc.




• I love the taste of
Steak cooked on the grill.

Steak with a baked potato, broccoli and a spinach salad. Yum!





• I love the smell of
Chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven.

Kinda like chips, you can't eat just one!




• I'm thankful for
Having a home we can make our own.

We have new colors picked out for our bedroom & two bathrooms!





Do you have your own garden? If so, what do you grow in it?

- We plan on putting in a 'square foot' garden and having things like beans, corn, lettuce/spinach, maybe some strawberries…


Do you have a compost bin/pile?

- We'd love to have one, but need to make sure our HOA approves before we go through the work of building one.

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

I hope to put more time in my garden this summer. I want to have tomatoes, peppers, green beans, greens, and a few other veggies (maybe eggplants, squash...) Lots of herbs and tons of flowers. Perennial herbs are fun because they give you something to dry for the winter and they emerge early to welcome spring.

enjoy making your house colorful.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin