Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday's Things 3/3/11




• I love the sight of
New grass starting to grow.


It's such a bright, pretty green.



• I love the sound of
Kids playing outside.

Once it gets a little warmer people start riding their
bikes, taking walks and enjoying the outdoors more.



• I love the feel of

Working out.

It's always a nice kick-start for more energy and feeling good.




• I love the taste of
Green smoothies.

What a good way to get fruit, dairy and some vegetables!





• I love the smell of
BBQ grills.

Spring is that much closer!




• I'm thankful for
Friends who help you without batting an eyelash.

Thanks D, you're the best!





Do you like working out/exercising?
- If so, what is your favorite method or location?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin