Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday's Things 8/18/11




• I love the sight of
Our baby

We had our second ultrasound this week
and everything looks great! Thank you God!






• I love the sound of
Nature.

Rain, birds, a river, wind through the leaves on trees...



• I love the feel of

Our pup Kira being excited to see us.

She wasn't able to come along when we took a trip.


• I love the taste of
Handmade fudge

Especially when it's from Mackinac Island!



• I love the smell of
Home

You know exactly what I mean,
especially when you've been away.



• I'm thankful for
Getting over a head cold/allergies.

I don't like being congested right after getting home from a trip.

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

a grand list of blessings. Loved the "old wives" theories as to identifying the gender of your child. A scientific study is in order, except for that toxic one.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin