Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday's Things 8/23/12




• I love the sight of
New blossoms on our little Bottlebrush shrub.


• I love the sound of
Whale calls.

They are relaxing.


• I love the feel of

Making a gift for a friend.


• I love the taste of
Chicken enchiladas with green chilies.


• I love the smell of
Fresh cracked pepper.

Even if it does make me sneeze.


• I'm thankful for
Our washer and dryer.

It's such a blessing to be able to wash our clothes at home.

3 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

Nice thankful list!
I am left wondering where you go to hear whale calls!
I too am thankful for our washer and dryer!

Hol said...

Good thing to wonder Chris! I have a recording of the whale calls, although I'd love to go whale watching someday. :)

Stratoz said...

Hope you get to see a whale one day. Being surprised by a gift or card from a friend is special indeed. Keep making those unexpected joys happen for your friends.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin